- “Beyond the hospital infection control guidelines: a qualitative study using positive deviance to characterize gray areas and to achieve efficacy and clarity in the prevention of healthcare-associated infections”, Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control
- "Center for the Study of Bribery, Extortion, and Coercion Situations", Bruce Horowitz
- “Positive Deviance— An Expeditious Tool for Action to Ameliorate Malnutrition in Resource-Poor Settings”, Mercy Sosanya, University of Texas at Austin
- “Positive deviance, big data, and development: A systematic literature review”, Basma Albanna, Richard Heeks
- "Teaching and Learning about Positive Deviance: Boosting Metacognition to Grasp Global Communication Theory and Practice", Jean Claude Kwitonda, Arvind Singhal
- “The Development of a Positive Deviancy Strategy to Identify Excellence in Patient Experience”, Rubens, Chen, Ramsay, Forster, Wells, Sundaresan
- “The Positive-Deviance approach for translating evidence into practice to improve patient retention in HIV care”, BMC Health Services Central
- “The positive effects of an antimicrobial stewardship program targeting outpatient hemodialysis facilities”, The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- "The Power of Positive Deviance in Compliance", Bruce Horowitz
- "Value co-creation in healthcare through positive deviance", Cole Zanetti, Natalie Taylor
For a complete, categorized list of Positive Deviance-related publications, visit our Publications page.
Projects World Map
Use the embedded map above to pan around the world to see the various PD projects which have been implemented around the world. Click on the icon in the top left corner to sort projects according to sector.