- “Beyond the hospital infection control guidelines: a qualitative study using positive deviance to characterize gray areas and to achieve efficacy and clarity in the prevention of healthcare-associated infections”, Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control
- "Center for the Study of Bribery, Extortion, and Coercion Situations", Bruce Horowitz
- "Parent Mentors Using Positive Deviance in Childhood Obesity", The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- “Positive Approaches to Peacebuilding”, Sampson, Abu-Nimer, Liebler, Whitney
- “Positive deviance, big data, and development: A systematic literature review”, Basma Albanna, Richard Heeks
- "Teaching and Learning about Positive Deviance: Boosting Metacognition to Grasp Global Communication Theory and Practice", Jean Claude Kwitonda, Arvind Singhal
- “The Development of a Positive Deviancy Strategy to Identify Excellence in Patient Experience”, Rubens, Chen, Ramsay, Forster, Wells, Sundaresan
- “The positive effects of an antimicrobial stewardship program targeting outpatient hemodialysis facilities”, The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- "The Power of Positive Deviance in Compliance", Bruce Horowitz
For a complete, categorized list of PD-related publications, visit our Publications page.
Projects World Map
Use the embedded map above to pan around the world to see the various PD projects which have been implemented around the world. Click on the icon in the top left corner to sort projects according to sector.